These yarn is exclusive to Knitted Wit's annual National Parks Club, Craft the Parks!
After several years of park adventures have exhausted all of the traditional US National Parks, save one, so this year, Knitted Wit will be showcasing other National Parks areas, such as National Recreation Areas, Heritage sites, etc. Most will fall under one of 4 categories:
- National History – Eastern USA
- National History – Western USA
- Indigenous Culture
- Human Rights Leaders/Notable People
Each summer (May - August) four new colorways are released. The Craft the Parks colorways are only available at participation local yarn shops.
Buy 4 colorways this summer and get a FREE patch from Knitted Wit (fulfilled through your LYS).
Buy 16 colorways this summer and get a FREE pin from Knitted Wit (fulfilled through your LYS).
Traveling this summer? Want to collect more from the 2023 Craft the Parks collection? You can find other participating shops here.
Follow along on the Knitted Wit blog. http://knittedwit.com/blog/
Knitted Wit and Shannon Squire Designs will be hosting their annual Socks and Hats on Vacay KAL on Instagram, and we encourage you to join in the fun!
A quick overview of Socks & Hats on Vacay, for those who haven’t taken part in past years (the rules are simple):
- You must make socks between Sunday, May 1st and Labor Day;
- Socks or hats must be made with Knitted Wit yarn;
- Socks or hats must be made using one of Shannon Squire’s patterns; and
- You must share photos on Instagram and use their hashtags (#socksonvacay2023; #hatsonvacay2023;
#knittedwit; #shannonsquiredesigns) to take part.
Showing 1 - 2 of results